Homestay is a cultural exchange between a local individual or family (called a host) and a visiting group/family/friends called guests. The guests stays for a day or two with the host.
Guests are encouraged to share information about their home cultures and regions, as our hosts also wish to have a unique cultural experience.
Yes dogs, it is necessary for us to keep them for safety.
No, strictly smoking is not allowed inside house but can smoke outside.
Western Ghats is ecologically sensitive area and wildlife animals may get disturbed.
Frequently asked questions about pets
- You must inform at the time of booking, before you arrive, regarding your need to bring your animal companion.
- You are responsible for all damages to premises caused by pet and cost will be dealt on case to case basis.
- Your pets must be even tampered, well behaved, sociable and in good health.
- You have to bring food for pets, bed-linen or bed sheets for your pets to sleep.
- Safety and complete responsibility of your pet is yours.