Yes dogs, it is necessary for us to keep them for safety.
No, strictly smoking is not allowed inside house but can smoke outside.
Western Ghats is ecologically sensitive area and wildlife animals may get disturbed.
Weather here is changeable, and we’re at Western Ghats core region, bringing jacket is a good idea.
Three times food is provided package since there are no restaurants available nearby.
Frequently asked questions about pets
- You must inform at the time of booking, before you arrive, regarding your need to bring your animal companion.
- You are responsible for all damages to premises caused by pet and cost will be dealt on case to case basis.
- Your pets must be even tampered, well behaved, sociable and in good health.
- You have to bring food for pets, bed-linen or bed sheets for your pets to sleep.
- Safety and complete responsibility of your pet is yours.
The safety of our guests and employees are of paramount importance to us. We will do everything that we can to ensure that our guests have a safe and pleasant stay.
Dos and Don’ts for the Guest
- Do not step out of the room unnecessarily. Wear a mask whenever outside the room.
- Guest are recommended to carry their own sanitizer and wet wipes for personal use.
- Clothes should not be washed inside the room.
- In case a balcony is shared with another room, please be on the side of your room and do not interact with the other room’s guests.
- No visitors should be allowed in the rooms.
- Doors should be kept closed and any contact with the doorknobs should be avoided by staff.
- Kitchen and washing area entry must be prohibited for guests.
- Always keep a safe distance of at least 2 m (6feet) while you are at the property.
- Wash your hands frequently with the soaps/sanitizers provided.
- Put all bio-degradable disposable plates/cups/bottles after use in the garbage bag.